These special developed treatment modalities are used as a part of treatment in some chronic disorders and for general health maintenance as well as rejuvenation of body and mind. Trained Panchakarma technicians carryout these treatments-
- Abhyanga (Ayurveda Body Massage) – It is done with the help of herbal bundles and herbal oils for general relaxation and rejuvenation. It is useful in Arthritis, Spondylitis, Muscular dystrophy, Frozen shoulder and varies Palsies.
- Shirodhara (Passive Meditation) – Free flow of lukewarm medicated fluid over forehead with head massage are special manner to relieve mental stress. It is useful in Insomnia, Depression, Sinusitis, Migraine, Alcoholism, Alzheimer disorder and to improve the memory.
- Akshitarpana (Eye Care)- lukewarm medicated ghee is filled in the eyes after making a well around the eye area with special floor & the ghee is kept for 5-15 minutes .It is done for general eye care, refractive error ,& other various degenerative disorders of eyes.
- Katibasti ( Spine Care)- A well is prepared on the effected region of the back with the help of special floor & prescribed lukewarm herbal oil is kept inside the well after proper massage of the region for 20-45 minutes. It is mainly done for slip- disc cases.
- Mukhabhyanga (Face Care) – Face massage with herbal medicaments followed by herbal face pack. It helps to enhance glow of face, to remove black heads, pimples and wrinkles.
- Svedana (Steam Therapy) – Herbal steam is given to remove various toxins, and excessive fat. It is useful in body stiffness, slip-disc, obesity and various muscular-skeletal disorders.
- Ubatana (Herbal Mud Therapy) – Personalized blend of herbs, herbal oils, aromas & mud is for detoxification & skin care.